Friday, July 02, 2010

Will I update this, or is this just an empty promise?

Who knows, maybe. Or this could just be one of those flash in the pan moments I have where I think "oooh, blogging, I'll do that again..."

We'll see what happens. I have good intentions, that's the main thing.

A lot has happened since I last paid any attention to this. The child aka Luciebeast is nudging four years old. I got really fat, but now I'm working hard to get really thin. I got a job on a car magazine, then left, then got a job an car magazine, then got my old job back on the first car magazine except this time I have been promoted even though I seem to write massive sentences without any kind of punctuation in them...urm.

That's about it in a nutshell. I am still angry at the world though, and people do frequently baffle/annoy/irritate me so I dare say I'll add some stories about that as and when they happen.

In the meantime, peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home