Monday, May 15, 2006

8.05am......Bored already.

Mondays. What is it about them? Why is this, at such an early stage, clearly going to be the worst day of the week? I'd love to know how all that dull..urm..ness is manifested over the weekend into this. Maybe thousands of years ago we didn't have Mondays, maybe the week just started at Tuesday. Think about it, over the years the misery and hatred for coming back to work after the weekend has grown so big that we need an extra day to deal with it. I bet if you got hold of some board-meeting-going office juniors charts you'd see that productivity is lower on a Monday and then higher after. I reckon businesses know this so don't expect you to do much on a Monday. Hell, i've been here half an ahour and so far i have done nothing at all. Well, nothing in a work context anyway.

I think i'm on to something there....i'll write a book, or pamflet about it one day.

Monday morning theories aside...just look at it. God damn it's miserable. I was sat outside in the sun yesterday, drinking beer. Is this natures way or really reming you it's monday? Don't get me wrong, i'd be really upset if it was 30c outside and sunny...but this is just depressing. From my window i can see 100yards of road and a bit of grass. I need sun, or something. I bloody hate this country, it can;t maintain weather at all. It's one extreme to the other. Silly bloody atmosphere.

Anyway, i'm done now. I needed to vent before i go stir crazy. Thanks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home