Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Goodbye old friend......

Well, its with a heavy heart that i have decided to sell my beloved Zodiac. It wasn't an easy choice but no matter which angle i attack it from i simply can't justify keeping it. With the imminent baby on the way, it's probably going to be years before i can get around to doing anything to it, so it's time to let someone else take over.

Thats my only concern really. I just want it to go to a good home, y'know, someone who is going to look after it and give it the care it deserves. In fact, if i suspect a hint of neglect from any potential buyers i simply won't sell it. I'll hide it in the garage....forever! mwah ha haaaa!

Actually, i won't. If i did that my Mrs. would make me live in the garage with it i suspect.

So, thats that. If you're looking for a slightly rust 45 year old car then drop me a line. Rusty cars are my business!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel really mean now! I wouldnt make you live in the Garage xx

2:44 AM  
Blogger LMPP said...

bye bye zodiac...

Now you can get a people carrier for all those kids she's gonna drop...

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shut it, you.

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whats wrong with living in a garage ? i have a theory ( proved with my old flat in paignton ) that a man only lives within small spaces ( your nerve centre has popped into my head now lol ) think about it , your remotes are huddled together , your bathroom pariphanalia is just a can of lynx and a razor , we dont need big spaces , the knunder created by the worktable at the back of the garage will suffice

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home