Monday, May 22, 2006

Technology, it's sodding crap.....

So here i sit, bored.

Not only is today a Monday, the most miserable and dull Monday the month of May has ever seen in fact, it's also the day that the computer system at work has decided to commit suicide. Clearly, it all got a bit too much for it so its given up the ghost. This in turn renders me useless. Ignoring the fact that i'm pretty useless already, this is a bad way to begin the day.

The longer it takes the powers that be to repair our manic depressive network means the less time i have to carry out any work i might have to do. I do however have a big leway, considering in any given day i only actually do about 15 minutes of real, honest work. It's not that i'm failing to be productive or anything, it's down to there being very little to do in the first place. Normally i'd be ranting and raving about how dull this is and i wished i never took the job, but the thing is i'm only in this department for another week. After that i go out and do what i was hired for. I'm sure that'll be a relief to the bean counters upstairs too, considering that right now they are paying me large amounts of money to do bugger all.

I guess i'll have to whittle away the morning on ebay or something, with a little splash of solitare too.

I've asked the folks in my office if there is anything they would like me to be doing but there isn't. That to me is a free ticket to do sod all without fear of getting told off. I love moral loopholes.

Anyway, i'm going to post this now and then realise 90% of it is mis-spelt. Then i'm going on ebay, yay.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not bad spelling on that one hon xx

3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Technology isn't cra0+0+++0+0+0++0+0+0 no carrier

12:51 PM  
Blogger Topher said...

I agree.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home