Thursday, May 11, 2006

Published, again....

Today is a good GOOD day for me!

You might recall that at the begining of April i went to Redline magazine for a work experience placment. Yes? You remember?

Well, this morning i bought the mag that i have contributed to and i'm thrilled! There is so much stuff in there that i have written i can't get my head round it. There is even a picture of my potato shaped head on the back page! My name is there too, it's brilliant.

I should apologise to some poeple though, allow to explain why:

As the dep-ed explained to me at the time, the readership is generally a bit dim. This is something that is reflected in the quality of the letters. On this basis they aren't really printable so instead, the mag creates them. On this occasion though, i did. While writing them i thought a nice way to say thank you to my two best men would be to get there names in the mag. So i did. Jordan, you have written to the mag to ask about the website and Knight, well, it would appear your ramblings about the Mrs have won you the star letter prize. So technically the mag owes you a set of tyres.

I suggest you go and buy it guys, both your names are in there i kid you not!

So, i'm even more prepped for any interviews and such. I've officialy contributed to both Classic Ford and Redline magazine. Yay. All i need to do now is get the job!!

Wish me luck. Oh, and sorry guys!

3 Comments:

Blogger LMPP said...

Yay!! Well done!

2:54 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Travis Hill....shut the fuck up and don;t use my Blog to sell you're american tat.


Tosser.

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need some new tyres....

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home